Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bluetooth calls

(Topic created: 08-08-2022 09:41 PM)
JBDiGG
Halo
Options
Discussions
When in my car, I try to make or receive a call on my car stereo and it will not transfer the audio.  My phone is paired successfully and I can listen to music with no issue. It is only when trying to use Bluetooth audio for phone calls in my car.

When I am on a call I can see on the call screen it shows my car (WRX) that it is paired with. When I click it to transfer the audio, and it usually auto transfers in normal function, but now it doesn't so I click on where it says WRX and it will not transfer. 

Bluetooth word would say WRX when I am in my car paired. 

0 Likes
6 Replies
Options
Discussions
I use the Google Phone app and have had no issues
0 Likes
ShortRound51
Comet
Options
Discussions
Make sure the Bluetooth connection allows calls... I have seen the setting turn off before.
0 Likes
JBDiGG
Halo
Options
Discussions
Calls toggle is on. I have even unpaired and set it all back up. When I disconnect the connection and then reconnect to the car it will work. But after some time, it will just not transfer the call.
0 Likes
bluefire
Comet
Options
Discussions
When you are in your car and your phone connected, on the phone go to settings, bluetooth, select the gear icon on the car connection, enable the calls togle. Example of mine (it's turned off because i'm not at the car at this moment) Screenshot_20220809_062905_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
JBDiGG
Halo
Options
Discussions
I have all for turned on. I have even reset it back up. I have to disconnect the Bluetooth from the car and remake the connection to get get it to transfer.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

1. Regards,
    One UI Beta Team