Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Beta worst experience eva

(Topic created: 12-26-2021 05:58 PM)
Options
Discussions
Normally I am with the trail of being a tester. But 3weeks on trash code that is destroying my battery. I done wiped device clean reinstall fresh firmware then beta install. Still trash performance. I WILL NOT BE INVESTING NO MORE MONEY INTO DUNSUNG. Its like they just dont care. My ifone 13pm will be supported for 5years soooooooo......... 

I am starting to see what the differences are in the companies. Orange hears consumers issues with software official or beta firmware release and push out resolve. Samsung eh they paid they money already so just get to it when ever. Like the esim that took 1Ā½ to get on n20u and an android version on s21u.

Not to metion the stove, refridgerator and dishwasher that once odometer ticked over warranty date. Refridgerator stopped working repaired under extended warranty. Once that warranty ticked over failure again. Now have a beautiful lg that way better. Dish washer has been serviced twice broke again waiting for repair.
18 Replies
Options
Discussions
We already heard you before, it's Christmas Weeknd if your so unhappy leave the Beta every post is negative (sorry complaining) ther should be a update soon. There were some bugs that had to be worked out with the firmware and Google Play service and a quick Google search would have told you they were working on a fix and as I have read they will resume shortly.
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
Right? It's very simple to leave the beta program. Sooo BYEšŸ‘‹
Options
Discussions
Nope! Hi buddy? I only power on fone to check see if it been revised
0 Likes
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
Revised? Ok. Then here's the news-> Google & Samsung have some things to figure out b4 releasing beta4. Most likely early January. I'd even venture to say 1st week if not 1st 10 days. Good luck.
0 Likes
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
Get an Apple fridge then. Apple is TRASH campared to Samsung. Apple is...safe. They make amazing hardware but are terrified of taking ANY risks when it comes to software. (Honestly as far as innovation they suck compared to Samsung also) Samsung innovates every year. Hardware & software. Now that Samsung made foldables Apple will wait 7 years to even dare to try it! SOOOOO ur gonna need that support as far as updates. Not that they've made any giant leaps forward in the last decadešŸ˜… I have BOTH Apple is simple for work & just works. As far as a personal phone the minute I saw what Galaxy was capable of I never looked back! Simply put.. with Apple you're a USER with Android you're the ADMINISTRATOR. šŸ˜Ž
0 Likes
pimpdaddy00
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Bro no one cares. You chose to join the beta. So expect the BETA to be janky.
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
I'm so confused how he's confused!? šŸ¤”Ā°Ā°šŸ¤•
0 Likes
sunflowersbloom
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
My beta experience hasn't been the greatest because it has impacted my everyday life in terms of how I conduct my finances. I did not anticipate the disruption and was not prepared. The only good this is that I use my samsung pay more and will miss MST when I upgrade to an S22Note next year. If MST is not in S22Note. Believe it or not even in NYC there are places that still do not have NFC.

(Earlier this year an unhoused man wanted some food in Wendy's in Union Square NYC and I did not have any cash on me. I go into the Wendy's to use my GPay and they did not take it. They acted like this was unheard of. I was about to walk away and I apologized to the guy. But then I went to the self order kiosk and tried GPay and that did not work. Tried Samsung Pay...Voila. the manager and other servers were dumbfounded. Dude got his food. I went on my merry way, happy to have helped someone. Point is, MST going away in Samsung phones is the US is unfortunate. This is a purportedly 1st world countries with people and corporations with 3rd world mentality.)

Also after beta 3, my phone slowed down significantly. It was unusable in Samsung internet browser and beta option too. I was compelled to factory reset and it has been OK since.

My hope is that we don't have to wait until February for the official update. That would be unfortunate.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Thats what my complaint is. I dont mind being the lab rat. Its the fact that they have left us hanging without fuxing the problem. We give feedback they adjust code to resolve the issue. The beta team has not resolved the issues. Im starting to think they want our fones destroyed so we are inclined to purchase new device. But I will not be bullied into purchase.

What you described about the mst is why I still have n20u along with sd card. The camera is so advanced that samsung still using in the s22u with tweaks. I was defending samsung beta at first with s21u a12 beta but they was updating on the weekly basis. N20u aint getting no issues addressed at all. So I consider just roll back firmware to a11 and wait til official a12 release with good feedback
0 Likes