Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Big Network Problems!!!

(Topic created: 10-31-2021 05:22 PM)
TheNewsHQ
Comet
Options
Discussions
Ever since Beta 2 my network went into the garbage, I could have all 5 bars, says 5G or 5G UC and I won't be able to load anything, no apps will work, no webpages not even Google.com will load, it basically became a feature/Flip phone phone, can only use it for talk and text while not connected to WiFi, few times data could work but most of the times it's just dead, it doesn't matter where I go it's bad, places where there's great connections, right across a new T-Mobile tower and it's dead, other phones here works flawlessly, like it should, but not my S21 Ultra on Beta 3, I've changed SIM Cards, T-Mobile checked with me if there's a outage or upgrade I'm the area but they told me all is good and know it's good because other phones works great, I went through all troubleshooting steps with them and nothing helped, anybody has a solution or a temporary fix? Anybody else with the same issue? 

PS its soooo bad that I can't ever load this Samsung Members app without being connected to WiFi, I used to be able to load it just fine but it's now dead without WiFi and on 5G 
11 Replies
Spore64
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
T-Mobile and no issues here
0 Likes
MikeofMO
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
T-Mobile locked and on esimScreenshot_20211101-165837_Speedtest.jpg