Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Color Palette not working fully

(Topic created: 09-12-2022 04:17 PM)
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Discussions
Is it just me or does some of the apps of Samsung is not syncing with my color palette. For some other apps like Google, Spotify, and more it just syncs fine.
6 Replies
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Discussions
Here is what my screen looks like:Screenshot_20220912_191732_One UI Home.jpgScreenshot_20220912_191727_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
cory00
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I imagine this is a bug. Cause after the beta 2 update other apps changed and samsung apps don't any more. I hope they fix it with beta 3.
0 Likes
DEEJAE8207
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
So I had that issue as well but I noticed once some of the apps get updated in the app store they took on the color scheme most of the google apps already switched over to my color scheme, my Samsung notes app just updated and adopted the color scheme as well
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Mine changed once and when I put a theme on back to normal it didn't change the colors. I think it's a bug
0 Likes
KevInfo
Comet
Options
Discussions
I think it's a color palette bug, I reported the recent app screen not being able to read the close button on dark mode with color palette turned off. Hoping they fix that soon. It comes back if I turn phone landscape and back.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes