Did you mean:ย 

Original topic:

Cover screen UI crashed and now won't return to normal

(Topic created: 10-22-2022 06:53 PM)
aimanf
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Seeing one strange issue on the beta so far. After trying to use the camera on the cover screen yesterday, my UI crashed and now the main clock and widgets I'm the cover screen are rendering incorrectly. They're showing way too large and cut off. The issue persists after multiple reboots as well 

Has anyone else experienced the same issue?

10 Replies
MasterFoda
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I am also getting this exact issue. Restarting device does not help. Wiping cache partition does not do anything. Cover screen not usable anymore in the zoomed in state. Issue has been reported to Samsung.
MasterFoda
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Just installed first update to the beta. Cover screen issue described here still exists. Camera still crashing on cover screen and on main screen. Logs sent to Samsung.
aimanf
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Seeing the same thing after the update on my side too.
IsPro
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Has this been fixed yet?
0 Likes
MasterFoda
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Not for me. The latest update still has it broken.
MasterFoda
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I'm a heavy user of the cover screen. Now it's useless until the next update or full stable release I hope. Cannot find any fix to this specific issue online. If I do, I'll post it here.
userDpliR0JTpC
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Bro I've posted on Reddit and no one can help I'm in the same boat as you and whoever else literally unusable cover screen
Marcela04
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I had that same use and I had to reset as factory. And it did work. Sadly I last a lot of my information. So backup before doing. Good luck ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿค™๐Ÿป
userDpliR0JTpC
Constellation
Options
Discussions
It's finally fixed in new beta so happy I didn't have to reset.