Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Energy score not showing on watch tile

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
userri0CajFmuH
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

I can see my energy score on my phone but when I scroll to the energy score tile on my watch 6 classic it shows -- blank. 

0 Likes
5 Replies
jcnote
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

Maybe try deleting the tile and re-adding it. When I read your post, I added the tile to see if it worked and it did work for me. So see if re-adding changes anything for you. 

userri0CajFmuH
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

I just tried doing that and still no luck. Still only shows on phone.

0 Likes
jcnote
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

Hmm, don't know what the difference could be. It immediately showed my score and I could click on it for detailed info. Have you tried clearing cache in recovery mode? I did that after installing the beta update. Otherwise, I guess just file a bug report if you haven't and see if the devs can figure it out. 

0 Likes
userri0CajFmuH
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

I have not. I will go ahead and do that and see what happens. Thank you for your help.

USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @userri0CajFmuH

I believe you are already aware of clearing cache in recovery mode, but here are the steps:

1. Force restart your watch (Hold down both buttons)
2. Click Home & Back buttons repeatedly on "Samsung-Rebooting..." Screen 

3. Click Home button until "Recovery" menu and long press home button. 

4. Click Back button (to scroll down) to Wipe cache Partition option and select Home button to Wipe Cache. 

5. Click Back button to select "Yes" option and press Home button 

If clearing out cache still doesn't resolve your Energy Score tile issue, please report the issue back to us (Wearable app > Contact us > Error report).

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes