Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Error with new wallpaper app Beta 3

(Topic created: 09-22-2022 03:28 AM)
DrFed
Comet
Options
Discussions
New "browse my wallpapers" feature in "wallpaper and style" works well, unless galaxy themes is opened. After that, "wallpaper and style" keeps force closing when trying to use "browse my wallpapers" feature. 

Error report sent. 
14 Replies
DrFed
Comet
Options
Discussions
Randomly started working again, without a restart or update.
0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Hmm still not working for me. I cleared cache and rebooted. Still crashing. Very annoying bug
0 Likes
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Not an issue here. Tried opening each one in different sequence and nothing happened in the way you mentioned.
0 Likes
DrFed
Comet
Options
Discussions
Try going to themes... Scroll to the right to find "my stuff", go to wallpapers, then apply a wallpaper. Afterwards, go to "wallpapers and style", then "browse my wallpapers" and see what happens.
0 Likes
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
That's because those wallpapers are not compatible. I use black, and one of them crashed. I applied another black and the issue was solved.
0 Likes
DrFed
Comet
Options
Discussions
No dude. The ones that aren't compatible are labelled as such. But I have wallpaper there that are compatible and apply perfectly. It's after their application that the problems occurs. They seem to persist for about 5-10 minutes and then stop.
0 Likes
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
The one that would no longer work for me was not labeled as such and it was already being used. Only when I was trying the different wallpapers and color schemes with the beta 3, that wallpaper would not reapply and I got the message that it was incompatible.

I then used another wallpaper I got from the Store {it was free) and it worked fine.
0 Likes
DrFed
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yes, that's nice, so you agree that compatible wallpapers apply properly. But I suppose you still had no trouble with the "wallpapers and styles"..."browse my wallpapers" after you applied that wallpaper from themes... my stuff... wallpapers ?
0 Likes
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Honestly, you're making this different from what I first stated to your first reply to me that didn't mention compatibility, to being narcissistic in that I agree with you after I explained what happened to what didn't happen again.

Later.
0 Likes