Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Error with new wallpaper app Beta 3

(Topic created: 09-22-2022 12:15 PM)
DrFed
Comet
Options
Discussions
New "browse my wallpapers" feature in "wallpaper and style" works well, unless galaxy themes is opened. After that, "wallpaper and style" keeps force closing when trying to use "browse my wallpapers" feature. 

Error report sent. 
14 Replies
DrFed
Comet
Options
Discussions
I was trying to figure out the exact "mechanism" that triggered this bug, and getting detailed information from others is usually the only way to know if it's systemwide vs only my phone. Thanks for your help, sorry if I offended your sensibilities.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
DrFed
Comet
Options
Discussions
I already sent it
0 Likes
DrFed
Comet
Options
Discussions
To see if this is reproducible for other people:
Try going to themes... Scroll to the right to find "my stuff", go to wallpapers, then apply a wallpaper. Afterwards, go to "wallpapers and style", then "browse my wallpapers" and see what happens.
0 Likes
DrFed
Comet
Options
Discussions
To see if this is reproducible for other people:
Try going to themes... Scroll to the right to find "my stuff", go to wallpapers, then apply a wallpaper. Afterwards, go to "wallpapers and style", then "browse my wallpapers" and see what happens.
0 Likes