Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Extra dim / lagging issues

(Topic created: 12-26-2021 08:07 AM)
koolmello
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Ever since I updated to the second beta version ...I noticed two issues so far  [1. The extra dim feature is no longer there and [2. My device has began lagging alot while navigating different apps and pages ...oh and I was also hoping I would see the photo editing option to able to delete unwanted obstacles from pictures taken. Please provide feed back and clarification on these issues thanks.
2 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @koolmello ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
For those that are bummed that the Extra Dim quick toggle was removed in the last update. You're in luck, you can reach it using certain activity launcher type apps.

This is the activity you will be looking for under Accessibility:

Extra dim com.samsung.accessibility.Activities$ReduceBrightnessActivity

Hope this helps. You should be able to add it to the home screen from there for the time being and also turn on the quick access tab button for it as well.