Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

FOR THOSE EARGERLY WAITING UPDATE

(Topic created: 01-12-2022 01:17 AM)
TonyRodri06
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
It comes to my attention that unlocked users are desperate to get the stable update. Due to stable update being pushed out to carrier locked users. 

Here's my question... What new features from the A12 & UI 4.0 have you most used since BETA released? Has It enhanced your phone use on a daily basis? 

I'd like to see users post whats impacted the most since being on beta. 
10 Replies
Stevenz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
The fact that you are not able to update Netflix or install Netflix, or you are not able to use Google Pay (I know Samsung Pay exist...) in store?
TonyRodri06
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
You could sideload the netflix app update.
0 Likes
Stevenz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Well yeah... But why would I do that if Stable would be rolled out normally? What you are saying is as effective as suggesting people to stop bothering with OneUI 4 and load Android OSS.
0 Likes
TonyRodri06
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
What I'm trying to say is that some users join beta with pretty much no reason. They ignore the facts stated when joining beta is risky and might cause issues. The intended purpose is to use the new features provided and give feedback.
Stevenz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yeah that's right. I'm primarily just complaining they left such a big gap between the 3rd beta & stable release, which sadly my carrier (T-Mobile) w/ N986U1 still didn't release.
0 Likes
TonyRodri06
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
On the same boat with ya lol. But yet again tmobile has that tendency of releasing after ATT & VZW
0 Likes
McGuffin
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
The Beta is broken. Wish I could delete it. My note 20 ultra went from the best to straight garbage with this beta.
0 Likes
TonyRodri06
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
You gotta be more clearly then that. Need details. Samsung made it clear when it comes to installing BETA.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @TonyRodri06 ,

We apologize for the inconvenience and are working to release an update official software as soon as possible. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes