Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Facebook Messenger

(Topic created: 10-17-2023 11:29 AM)
ARAdkins
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Ever since I downloaded ans installed the beta of Android 14 a few days ago on my S22 Uktra, Facebook Messenger is constantly crashing. I'm curious if anyone else is having the same issue. I miss calls and msgs both because of it. I keep having to sign back in, just for it to crash yet again
8 Replies
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
That would be a Facebook Messenger issue I would check to see if there is an update and first try clearing the app cache and/or data
Options
Discussions
Yeah it's happening with me, as well. Facebook hasn't optimized it, yet
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions

so glad I quit Facebook seven years ago 😉

Options
Discussions
I don't use Facebook but my fianceé 's mom will randomly send me random stuff on it
Casey88
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I'm having the same issue. I'm even on messenger beta and update each time there's a new one but still no luck. I've been having to rely on my tablet to use it for now (super inconvenient since I don't have cellular on the tablet and don't always have it on me)
skeletor2022
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Uninstall messenger as it steals almost as much of your data as tiktok.
PeninaD
Comet
Options
Discussions
No matter how many Messenger updates, still crashing, still wanting log on as if I'm a brand new user.
0 Likes
ARAdkins
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Same here. Even after this last update, it is still doing it. My ohone keeps suggesting I put the app into deep sleep due to constant crashes. If I wasn't states away from all of my family, I would just delete the app for now.
0 Likes