Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Factory reset (pics, music, etc)

(Topic created: 09-21-2023 11:51 PM)
mztia100
Halo
Options
Discussions
I performed a factory reset on my S23 Ultra... All my pics, music, etc was backed up to Google drive, photos and OneDrive. So I restored things back on the phone and synced pics, music from one drive and Google photos but when I try to share pictures from the synced folders to social media platforms I can't do that😕 ...if I go to gallery I see all my pics there and the folders but apparently it's showing pics that were synced.....then I tried to play my music but they are not showing up but they are backed up.

So do they everything have to stored on the actual phone in order to work properly?? If so, why? it takes up space on my actual device. 
3 Replies
Mbaku1
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yes I had the same issue. On my s21 ultra. You have to download everything back to your phone
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
You should use smart switch to backup your phone and you can avoid having to re-download your stuff
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

As suggested by @Anonymous , Smart Switch is recommended when backing up data and restoring it.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes