Did you mean: 
JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Beta App: Broken Access, Broken S23 Ultra

(Topic created: 10-04-2023 09:52 AM)
Options
Discussions
Hi, Community Moderators! 
Would you please help me out with contacting beta Support?

I'm enrolled in the Beta program. I've contacted samsung support so many times but can't get through a bot keeps kicking back my support request. I'm locked out and I have more than feed back going on. It's two security vulnerabilities listed in this month's bulletin: 1. out-of-bounds error announcement from Google on Samsung OS phones that have OS Developer code injection. On my phone, this injected code appeared my app permissions under "All Permissions-Other". This restricted user privilege, triggered the mdm to enroll device management, and no IT Admin EXISTS. I'm a stay-at-home mom, I have no work email. Immediately afterward, this caused, the second securitty bug. It happened overnight, then I get a message saying my phone was migrated by "Continuity Services". A remore desktop is not an available option on Windows 11 Home, but my Dell 7306 2 in 1 remotely and automatically provisioned my phone as one. Some unknown incompatible software called sharedstorage and Linker RUINED my phone. It is almost non operational. It caused 50 Gigs of data loss. I don't know how they are linked by remote desktop? My laptop can't boot without my phone nearby the computer now. Like it's Windows storage is a part of my phone now? The only thing I can find online about remotely linking is called " transient error.", is completely automated, and is another security vulnerability listed in this month's Android/Samsung bulletin. I do not use Continuity Service. I have never linked my phone to my PC, and the Microsoft Account is a completely different email address than my Samsung Account. The Link to Windows and Onedrive App/Service were both disabled in settings on my phone at the time this happened. I have never linked my phone to my home laptop. What does "migrated" mean? It says my service provider changed? What does that mean, and why has it disabled my beta feedback app access? I don't want to withdraw, I'm still enrolled. Ive already performed the Factory-Reset Smart Switch Restore. It failed. My OS still looks messed up, still linked to my laptop, laptop has a blue screen, and the enterprise device policy is still running on here with no "ownership". 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Kindly follow the link below and direct message the beta moderator for further assistance.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/30744347

View solution in context

6 Replies
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
Discussions
Kindly follow the link below and direct message the beta moderator for further assistance.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/30744347
Options
Discussions
Thanks, V!
VerbumVeritum
Options
Discussions
My pleasure! 🙂
hyperkick
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Hello. I signed up for the beta program but can't see the banner. I tried uninstall and reinstalled, cleared cache and data and still nothing changed
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
If I wanted to try beta , where would I go ?
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have updated your registration.  Please check and let us know if you have any other issues.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes