Did you mean: 

Original topic:

First time beta tester - beta 3

(Topic created: 09-26-2022 05:52 AM)
iiDezxo
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Beta 3, yay! I'm here again for the 3rd time to once again, say that this beta is just.. blowing my mind. It's STILL so smooth and functional. I am loving all the small changes & animations. Those little details make all the difference. I have reported some minor bugs I have notices, nothing crazy, just some setting suggestions (the words at the bottom of whatever setting your in that suggest another setting you might be looking for) that are still that samsung blue & don't color with the palette and some minor stutter/frame rate drops. Also, I am still hoping 🤞🏻 for the color palette to work on the keyboard in dark mode before this beta is over! Also some widget coloring would be awesome too, also I noticed that the app icons in the smart suggestions widget aren't colored with the palette either which looks a little funky to me so maybe that's something that could be fixed too! Either way, I am very happy & impressed still and think you're doing an awesome job, Sammy! 
1 Reply
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes