Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4 Classic beta issue with watch face while at work

(Topic created: 06-24-2023 07:04 AM)
fizdog
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

I have an issue that seems to only happen at work. I am a trash man and I run/walk all day. randomly i will try to check the time and the screen just stays black for awhile. it will eventually show the time. at home i am pretty much sitting watching tv or playing games and the issue doesnt seem to happen. I am using a custom watch face through the app "TIMEFLIK" not sure if thats causing the issue withe the beta as it worked fine before i installed the beta. i pretty much given up on wearing the watch for now so i didnt bother to check if a stock face would have the same issue.

3 Replies
Mustangbob
Halo
Options
Discussions
I had a similar occurrence. My watch kept overheating and turning off. Randomly I withdrew from the Beta program. Was a big mistake because the watch became unusable. Samsung Beta members are useless and also Android Beta programs are very, very sketchy and unreliable. I suggest to update to the second Beta version. I will never use an Android Beta program again. Long time Apple Beta user had no issues with withdrawal. You were able to go back to the previous install version. But with Android, it is impossible.
0 Likes
fizdog
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
far as their watch goes they say you have to send it out to them if something like that happens cause only they can fix it šŸ˜ž. Far as phones go I used to flash custom roms all the time back in the day on my older Samsung and other android phones. Now evenven at least here in the US they made that impossible.
0 Likes
fizdog
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Also I agree with the beta apple os's. I've had many iPhones as well and if I wanted to not use a beta os fine it'll install the latest os version available
0 Likes