Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4 manager failing

(Topic created: 10-13-2022 06:55 AM)
Pulkitsidana
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Since installing beta 3 i have the galaxy manager 4 failing very frequently. The constabt pop ups are annoying. Beta 4 didn't help at all. Anybody else experiencing the same?
8 Replies
rsfinsrq
Halo
Options
Discussions
Same here. I submitted error reports during beta 3 and 4. It hasn't been fixed yet.
ReyRex
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I received an update to the Galaxy Wearable this afternoon. Seems to have fixed the constant failures. We'll see if it still works tomorrow.
useryOmVnoa38e
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
The latest update to the Galaxy Wearable app seemed to have fix that issue I had with my Galaxy Watch5 Pro with my S22 Ultra. I got the 4th beta and an update for the Galaxy Wearable app at the same time and then it started having that issue, unpairing/resetting the watch and reinstalling the app fixed it for almost a day and then it started acting up again.
0 Likes
Coldheat06
Comet
Options
Discussions
There is a new update that just came out today for the Watch Manager...... hopefully it will fix thr problemScreenshot_20221013_073214_Galaxy Watch4 Manager_1000000869_1665664335.jpg
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Discussions
Is that for the watch 5?
0 Likes
Coldheat06
Comet
Options
Discussions
No I have the Watch 4 Classic
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

As stated by @Coldheat06 , we have released a new update for the Watch Manager.  Please update the app and submit an error report if you continue to experience issues with Watch Manager.

We appreciate your feedback to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

usersibEEM9oVD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Updating the watch 4 manager today fixed the issue for me.
0 Likes