Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Going to Recent applications

(Topic created: 09-29-2023 11:10 AM)
userDoJov52srV
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Who else has trouble accessing their recent applications??? When I swipe up I have yo literally do it at least 2 to 3 times before I access my recent apps. It was fine before.
0 Likes
8 Replies
Space_Egg
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yeah, I do have that problem as well
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions

I'm not having a problem. However, I also do not use gestures for navigation. Maybe there's an issue with that aspect of the OS right now?

ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
I use gestures and have no issues try increasing the gesture sensitivity
SaifullahAz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Same here, trouble with swiping to recent apps.
0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
No issue with swiping to recents at all. Though the two finger gesture to enter multi Window is sketchy at times.

Just a reminder, this IS an beta. And by downloading it and installing it you should expect at the very least a few bugs.

Did you submit an error report for this?

Have you tried increasing the gesture sensitivity?
userSbohmOd9sR
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I have the same issue with the recent and home gestures. It's super laggy most of the time. It does recognize the gesture almost 100% of the time, it just takes a long time to do anything.
userDoJov52srV
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Hey guys i think it was the GoodLock Application that cause the lagging for swipe guesters. I turned off "One Hand Operation +" on the good lock. And my guesters were running smoothly
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I am having this exact issue I'll swipe up and it's like I have to swipe up further than normal or it glitches, loses grip and doesn't open recents and as mentioned it could take 2 to 3 times just to get it to work.

I'm also having issues with my floating apps when I minimize them, they like to stay close to the top of my phone so when I tap the blue bar to minimize it is behind my front camera and more than half the time it maximizes it instead
or just flat out disappears.
0 Likes