Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Good Lock PSA

(Topic created: 08-13-2023 06:42 PM)
Android450
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I'm seeing a lot of new testers this year so first off welcome! I wanted to make a post in the hopes that as many people as possible see this. During last year's beta test most if not all the good lock modules were not updated until the day of the stable release and even a few days after that. I expect it to be the same this year so just don't expect to be able to use Good Lock until after the beta is over. Happy testing!
7 Replies
youu
Comet
Options
Discussions
Thanks for saying something
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
I only used one Good Luck module but I am ok with not using it right now, Registar, just the side button option
Options
Discussions
Registar is one of the few GoodLock modules that should actually still be functional.
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
Oh I may give it a try, I knew how Good Lock is with betas so I uninstalled everything before I installed the beta
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
Gotta pick the same side key setting a few times before it sticks because it crashes, but does work
Options
Discussions
Awesome 👍🏼. Another weird thing I noticed with the beta is that if you uninstall any of the GoodLock modules independently, they'll disappear from the app and won't show up in the Galaxy Store when you search. To redownload one you have to go into "My Stuff" in the Galaxy Store and scroll through your apps until you find the missing module and then you'll be able to download it from there.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Good Lock is not fully supported during beta program. In the meantime, please report the issue and keep us updated on other issues you encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards
One UI Beta Team.