Options
Discussions
It's now available to download.

10 Replies
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
Thanks for the tip I don't think I ever had it before but I downloaded it to check it out my only complaint is why is it a separate App IT SHOULD BE INSIDE OF the Good Lock App since it is a Good Lock module
MoRadwan
Star
Options
Discussions
It is a new one and will be added soon to good lock
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Tbh, I'm little disappointed because I thought there would be more customization and feature. I feel like all these features could be implemented on camera app.

Also, I still don't get why some good lock features are not already implemented to the systems. Maybe, Samsung wants to wait until Apple does it just like the lock screen customization, so that we can have conversation of who did it first.
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
The only reason I can think of is because Samsung for years took a beating from reviewers for having "too many features" bloating the OS and making it confusing. During the oneui streamlining, they must have chosen to keep Goodlock and it's features as an optional download to prevent reviewers from panicking because they can move the clock.
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
This.. is the winner. Samsung's way of keeping features, but silencing critics.
Options
Discussions
Oh snap!!
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
It's nothing remarkable in function. In fact one function if enabled, states it can reduce the quality of the image.

I also tried new sound assistant, which does little more than giving the user the ability to locate the volume slider to different areas of the screen.

What I'd (aside from two requested features that have yet to be implemented), is they fix the focus enhancer in low light conditions when it can activated, it doesn't have substantial noise.20221024_062645_1000009845_1666607296.jpg20221024_062638_1000009844_1666607314.jpg
pharmabomb
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Not available for me unlocked s22u in US
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
I also have Unlocked S22 Ultra and am in the US and I got the update try recovery mode clear cache and repair apps I had to do this to get HomeUp LockStar Theme Park Clockface
0 Likes