Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Good lock.

(Topic created: 08-11-2023 02:09 PM)
userhebro50
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Hey everyone. Question. Has anyone gone to good lock since getting the 1UI 6.0 beta. I tried to make my apps scroll vertical, but when tapping on it, it just said congratulations on using new UI. But wouldn't let me in. Anyone have any idea how to get into home up? Thank you. Looking forward to your reply. 
6 Replies
Android450
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
You'll have to wait until samsung updates good lock and the individual modules. For now I've Uninstalled all of it
Tokas
Halo
Options
Discussions
You'll have to wait for Sammy to update those apps. It's nothing new when there's a major release.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Good Lock is not fully supported during beta program. In the meantime, please report the issue and keep us updated on other issues you encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Please update navstar at least to use during the 6.0 beta 🙏🏽
0 Likes
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm having three same problem also my Navistar, Quickstar and Notistar non are working they all say unplugged. This is so frustrating I love all these modules and use them daily! I wish I had waited till I read reviews. And the notification panel is horrible.
It is possible I read to opt out of the Beta and go back to the 5.1. However then you have to factory restore your phone.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Truth be told, if they updated navstar to work with the beta I'd probably have a slightly better time. The stock navbar is just way too high and it's throwing off my typing due to muscle memory of the previous layout with 5.1 with navstar
0 Likes