Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Google Wallet issue

(Topic created: 08-22-2022 05:10 AM)
Dragneel
Constellation
Options
Discussions
So, I downloaded Google Wallet, since I downloaded it on my GW4, and I have a small insight

The Beta version says this, but it works just fine... Just in case you download it

EDIT: Watch app doesnt work either, maybe its a bug?
18 Replies
Dcn_Pat
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Google Pay quit working for me all together. No NFC and no app/web payments. Happens with the beta software because it isn't put through Google's certification/signing process. Last beta Netflix (and other pay to stream services) quit working too. It really throws a cramp in beta testing. I need NFC in Google Wallet to work for my transit card.
Options
Discussions
Use Samsung Wallet.
0 Likes
Dragneel
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Cant, my Coinbase card isnt recognized by Samsung Wallet... Ill have to check ahaun and see if it works
0 Likes
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Discussions
In the FAQs it explicitly says that Google wallet will not work. Google wallet does not work on betas. You can probably get your transit card in Samsung pay.
0 Likes
Dcn_Pat
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
JUST as an FYI the backwards transit system in Washington DC doesn't work with Samsung Pay.
0 Likes
egor0128
Comet
Options
Discussions
No nothing for me not until it's safe
0 Likes
blueyzfrone
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I have a S22 Ultra and a Galaxy Watch 4. My sleep tracking stopped working. So I reset my watch, and now my Google Pay/Wallet doesn't work.
0 Likes
egor0128
Comet
Options
Discussions
Be very careful how you use your wallet that's all I'm going to say
egor0128
Comet
Options
Discussions
Or until they update it. I'm going to wait
0 Likes