cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Hi battery drain right after last update

(Topic created: 07-15-2022 12:56 AM)
Medico
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

Before the update, I was getting 2 days usage before charging. I  did the last beta update and drained around 7 % of the battery charge. Then went down 3% short usage after the update, for a total of 10% drained battery after update. It did not drain that much later. 

 

0 Replies