Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Home screen indicator

(Topic created: 10-21-2022 02:53 AM)
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Discussions
When swiping from any app to the home screen, the home screen indicator will animate at the same rate as the app icons and widgets on the home screen.

When swiping from the home screen to recent apps and then to the home screen again, the home screen indicator seems to have no animation (just fade in when returning to the home screen).

When swiping from any app to recent apps and then to the home screen, the home screen indicator seems to move faster than app icons (not in sync) 

I don't think I remembered the last two animations for the home screen indicator when using One UI 4. I think it's always in sync with the app icons on the home screen when returning back from the recent apps. Anyone have this happening?
4 Replies
ashtonSprunger
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Could you explain what you mean by "home screen indicator"?
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
The little house icon next to the dots they indicate which page you are on, with the screen that appears after you unlock your device.Screenshot_20221021_075537_One UI Home_1000001389_1666353373.jpg
0 Likes
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Discussions
This is what I meant. It could be called "screen indicator" or something else.Screenshot_20221021_075632_One UI Home_1000002337_1666353392.jpg
0 Likes
ashtonSprunger
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I see what you mean. It really bugs me now 😂
0 Likes