Original topic:

Issues with one ui 6 beta-1

(Topic created: 08-11-2023 04:17 PM)
Nowshad
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Here are the issues I got so far-

+Battery life is very bad. I usually run low on battery at during aftenoon/evening. Today I had to charge my phone at noon. 

+One ui home/launcher keeps crashing. 

+New Share option is terrible. If I want to share image from gallery/ share an youtube video link, I have to keep scrolling horizontally until I find the right app. In one ui 5, more apps were showing up when I click share icon, it was easier to find the right application at faster rate. 
11 Replies
Grayo
Comet
Options
Discussions

If you would like to inform the beta team of your battery drainage you should go to the Beta section of the Samsung Members app in the home menu then to "Beta Feedback".

If I was able to answer your question please select "accept as solution" on my comment. 🙂

0 Likes
OBA
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I suggest that you boot to Recovery and wipe cache. If it fails to fix the problem, back up your phone and boot into Recovery again, wipe both cache and factory reset. It should fix the problem.
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
If One ui home gets to the point to where its not useable, I would send a report and try a different home launcher for a little while
0 Likes
beri
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
It's also probably best to post this type of stuff in the beta channel
0 Likes
Nowshad
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I Know. Just wanted to share my experience
0 Likes
AbbeyUg
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Is it possible to revert back to one UI 5.1?
Jayrry
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Please I don't see option to join the beta program on my Samsung member and am in US
0 Likes
Nowshad
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Beta program is probably full by now.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members > One UI Beta Program > Beta Feedback > Error Report.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes