Did you mean: 

Original topic:

MMS not downloading in Google Messages

(Topic created: 08-16-2022 06:41 PM)
useruUXw1zxMmu
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but MMS have been a real problem with downloading the messages. It's sporadic but won't download the message more often then it is downloading them. 
11 Replies
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
What carrier cause I am seeing issues with Google messages and t mobile
useruUXw1zxMmu
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
My issue is also with T-Mobile. A reboot and turning my sim on and off seem to fix it temporarily and lets me download MMS and then stops again
0 Likes
KevinLopez
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Same here. Google Messages on T-Mobile. MMS won't download unless I turn off WiFi. It'll be fine for a while then start up again.
blambtn
Comet
Options
Discussions
Same and I on an unlocked device on AT&T
0 Likes
miranduuuuuh_
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I'm having this issue with Google messages and regular Samsung messages on tmobile.
Focr06
Comet
Options
Discussions
Messaging people on their networks has similar problems too. Specially AT&T
Options
Discussions
I messaged my dad a picture at 2pm, at 445pm it was still trying to send

Turned the wifi off and it sent a few seconds later
blambtn
Comet
Options
Discussions
Bingo! My exact issues. Wifi is basically unusable.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback.

Other users have reported this issue and possible workarounds include turning WiFi on/off or toggling SIM on/off through Settings > Connections > SIM Card Manager.

If you continue to encounter the issue, please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team