Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Messages

(Topic created: 09-28-2022 03:04 PM)
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Discussions
I have noticed that when I have Google Messages as default and I opened Samsung Messages I have a Chat Setting. Is this Chat feature working?  

10 Replies
Options
Discussions
Nice.. You should have it. Who is your carrier?
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Discussions
I have Tmobile. But when I switch to Samsung Messages as default those settings disappear.
DrFed
Comet
Options
Discussions
That's weird. I have chat setting for both apps, although they are organized and are described differently from one app to the other.
0 Likes
Joeyjoe
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I have At&t and yes Samsung messages works with chat messages!! It's compatible with Google messages!!
Options
Discussions
I noticed that too but it's weird cause when you switch samsung messages to default it disappears
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Discussions
I have the same experience. Samsung should clarify if the Chat feature is working.
KBWolf
Comet
Options
Discussions
Huh, I got excited for a second because I actually do kinda like Samsung messages for some things. Turns out when I set it as default they go away. T-Mobile with factory unlocked, haven't been able to get RCS working on Samsung messages since OneUI 3, Google Messages works fine though.
ramonq619
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Same here. Unlocked s22 ultra on the tmobile network. Setting are there fir chat but once i set it as default message app they are gone.
andrewoid
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I use TEXTRA Messaging. Good customization for it
0 Likes