Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Media player notification (two at once)

(Topic created: 10-07-2023 05:06 AM)
Zrnie
Nebula
Options
Discussions
ISSUE: I'm able to play two media apps (YouTube and Spotify) at the same time. Previously prior to OneUI 6 (not beta) I was not able to

However I do like the ability to scroll between any app that is still open in the background on notification pull down

On my attached you can see the one player but notice the little dot at the bottom. I'm able to scroll to the right and see my additional media app playing literally at the same time. I checked, prior to the beta it would shut off the other app

Side Note: Looks like long titles no longer overlap with the player functions (stop,forward,ect) buttons. Nice! 👍

I have reported this through normal beta reports.
0 Likes
4 Replies
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Very cool! 😎 Just tried with Spotify and Amazon music. Seamless playback for both.
Added in my podcast app and can toggle play /pause on all three. Super nice 👍
Zrnie
Nebula
Options
Discussions
It's interesting... I tried playing the same song on two separate apps on a Bluetooth speaker. Couldn't get it synchronised perfectly lol
0 Likes
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
I had not tried with a Bluetooth connection. Just playing three separate sources on my phone speaker. Will have to try out a Bluetooth device next.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team