Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Missing sleep recording on a daily basis

(Topic created: 07-19-2023 08:08 AM)
Options
Discussions

Galaxy watch 5 pro sleep recording seems to start HOURS after I fall asleep. I have to add the missing sleep every singe day. I have 02 on during sleep and temperature, I do NOT have snoring turn on.

What seems to be happening is i fall asleep with the tv on. and sleep recording seems to start when I shut it off .

last night laid down 11:30pm. fell asleep in 10 minutes,

yet sleep recording didnt start till 3:20am (i was alseep but i think thats when i shut off the tv.

ITS CONSISTENTLY WRONG. I DO HAVE THE BAND TIGHT I EVEN SHAVED UNDER THE WATCH. : )

anyone else?

4 Replies
Dlpsr
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

My 5 is consistent with sleep, so far. And temp, O2. My band is not really that tight, I did clear the watch 5 cache once a few weeks ago, but don't know if that had anything to do with it.

0 Likes
Options
Discussions

How to clear the watch cache?

0 Likes
Dlpsr
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
  • Rather than tell you wrongly, just search it up on Google, several YouTube videos popup in search of a couple minutes long, accurately describing how to do it. May not help anyhow.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

To wipe cache on your device, please follow the steps below:

power off watch. Power on watch while holding both side buttons at the the same time. When you see "Samsung" with "rebooting...." under it, quickly tap the upper button (power button) 3x. Once menu appears, navigate with power button to "Recovery" (highlighted in blue) then press and hold power button. Now in recovery, navigate with bottom button to "Wipe cache partition". Press power button. Navigate to "Yes" and press power button.

If the issues still persist, please use the Wearables app to submit an error report (Wearables app > Contact us > Error Reports.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta  program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes