Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Mobile Payments onUI one 6

(Topic created: 12-12-2023 03:24 AM)
userqnDwB3XUzL
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
SINCE DOWNLOAD of OUI6 ....No mobile payments work not samsung wallet or gpay/wallet. All transactions are decline in samsung wallet while paying doesn't even have the administrative permission to open pay and make it usable via nfc. FIX THIS
8 Replies
SOD304
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
It will not work til they release the stable version. And that's one problem. I'm waiting as well because I miss having it
Cyclonut
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Samsung Pay should work just fine. If it doesn't it's not because of the beta as that's what we all use and the only one that works until stable. GPay tap and pay will not work until the stable release. I use GPay to transfer money etc while on the beta though.
userqnDwB3XUzL
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
No none of them work for me😤
Options
Discussions
Historically speaking, the "payment" apps do not work when a beta android version is installed. If this is a big issue for you, you can withdraw from the beta program and downgrade back to a stable release. Instruction to downgrade is provided in the beta FAQ section.
0 Likes
user0EP8QaDjUY
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Gpay states I'm running "uncertified" software, which stems from Play Store listing my S21 Ultra as "device not certified". The interesting point is I was also a beta tester on the previous update and did not have issues with GPAY.🤔
0 Likes
userDSJpV12UsE
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
This is all around new security added in Android 14.
0 Likes
IllyStylez
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I was able to use PayPal Scan to Pay with no issues, Google refused, didn't try Samsung Wallet because I expected another error message
0 Likes
userzp54GksmVB
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Samsung wallet works for me.
0 Likes