Did you mean: 

Original topic:

More stable Beta 3

(Topic created: 09-19-2022 09:00 AM)
BoredThunder
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
It seems like Samsung devs are taking their sweet time with Beta 3. We're 1 week away to be a month since Beta 2 was released. Hopefully this means a much more stable software, smoother experience and possibly new features shown on the Tips app.

Excited to try it out!
22 Replies
johnnyboiii
Comet
Options
Discussions
Like I've said before. They can take as long as they want. I'll wait.
jimmyweda
Comet
Options
Discussions
I only downloaded beta 2 7 days ago. On my S22 Ultra its been very stable except for the occasional Secure wifi warning.
0 Likes
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I will be kinda disappointed if there still have choppy transitions and animations in beta 3 after fixing them for almost a month. Well we'll see what happens.
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
I know, right
Lurien
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
From my experience Beta 1 transition and animations felt like **bleep** near official release . I immediately noticed something got **bleep** up un Beta 2.
Michael6969
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Yup beta 1 was so much better. Samsung messed it up in beta 2
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
The only real change they did in beta 2 vs beta 1 was bring back the 6th icon on the drop down menu, then in beta 2 they removed the option to set a day/time to auto restart
Dustin13
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I'm definitely somewhat disappointed we didn't get something in the meantime. But I understand what they're doing is probably the right decision.
Options
Discussions
Someone posted earlier from SamMobile they were having an issue and needed more time to send out the next beta. I doubt we are getting any new features this close to stable release.
0 Likes