cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My unlocked S21 Ultra 5G has yet to receive the Android 12 and UI 4 update?

(Topic created: 11-24-2021 10:34 PM)
ΛDΛM
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I'm a little confused as to why I haven't received an Android 12 update yet on my Galaxy S21 Ultra even though it's said to have been released. My phone is unlocked and being used on T-Mobile. 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
Currently T-Mobile subscribers and users on the beta program haven't received anything yet

View solution in context

13 Replies
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
Currently T-Mobile subscribers and users on the beta program haven't received anything yet
ΛDΛM
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Any word on when? Or is it just a matter of time?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
The official road map says November. Samsung hasn't specified an exact date however
0 Likes
ChefHoto
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Wondering the same thing. Got the S21 unlocked, running beta 4. No update Still!
ΛDΛM
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I'm not even on the beta.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
You are out of luck, my friend. Samsung has refused to honor any commitment to people who bought the unlocked versions. I am in the same situation as you.
Let us all have some self-respect and leave Samsung for good. They are not worth the heartache!
0 Likes
ΛDΛM
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
What are you talking about? Lol. I've received every other update, just not the Android 12 update yet. I won't be leaving Samsung anytime soon though, especially for iPhone or any other brand. I've always used Samsung.
0 Likes
Ch_k37
Sun
Options
Discussions
It will come soon, just be patient 🙂
ΛDΛM
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Thanks 😊