Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Newtwork/WiFi connectivity

(Topic created: 09-07-2022 10:34 AM)
TJET5
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I am having a MAJOR issue. After switching my Sim card for ATT to my backup device, then switching the Sim back to my main device (This galaxy s22 Ultra), the mobile network/data doesn't register the Sim with the phone. I called ATT for resolution, and after 3 hours of troubleshooting the phone still couldn't connect to the network. NEXT, I went to ATT to get a new Sim card. After the new Sim card was installed and the phone restarted, I STILL couldnt connect to my network. My phone is now inaccessible. I now have to discontinue using the beta software until an update is pushed to fix this. Please, samsung, fix this problem ASAP! 🙏🏽
16 Replies
racedog
Halo
Options
Discussions
There are a lot of people in this beta, unless we start hearing if a lot more people having this issue then it is probably NOT a beta issue. I'm not on ATT but on TMO and not having any connectivity issues. Anyone on ATT having the same problem as TJET5?
Sam_moose
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
yes im on cricket(att) and i have major service connectivity problems
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Contact a beta mod. They might have to register your device again. Then the sim card might work
TJET5
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Hmm 🤔 do you know where to find the contact for the beta mod.?
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
USbetamoderator2 I think is the name. I can't copy and paste it. I had to contact them when I switched carriers
TJET5
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Do I search this throughout Google search or through Samsung web page??
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Search here in the fourm
userCj4ykgbi3R
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I thought ATT couldn't get the beta?
0 Likes