Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Notification sorting without quickstar just horrible

(Topic created: 10-02-2023 11:02 PM)
Options
Discussions
The two collage images are what I'm talking about how the Sorting for notifications are right now and the picture that is not a collage is how they were sorted before beta using quickstar

I miss it with notifications were actually sorted the way they should be even though I had to use Quickstar from Good Lo

ck to do it
7 Replies
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
What exactly is your opinion of how they should be sorted? Chronologically? Grouped by app? Manually set priority?
Options
Discussions
honestly Idk. I like how quickstar had them sort now that isn't even an option
0 Likes
bigdave79
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I agree. Sorting seems random. Before the silent notifications were grouped together at the bottom and smaller. Now they occupy too much much space.
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I honestly can't figure out how the new notification sorting works. The smart things quick remote notification should always live at the top, but sometimes it gets bumped down by another notification. Only sometimes though, and it seems random which/how many notification are "higher priority" than the quick remote.
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Seems like everyone has their own opinion on how they should be sorted. Specific apps they think should be priority or that should remain at the top or bottom...hmmm
NPC1
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
never even thought of this. 😆
Options
Discussions
I've just gotten used to them as it us now
0 Likes