Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

OFFICIAL ONE UI 6 Now Rolling out to select countries. Same build as Beta 9

(Topic created: 10-30-2023 11:44 AM)
Options
Discussions

Official Release is now rolling out to a few select Countries.

I will say the Build Number is the Same as we have on Beta 9 "WJM" (They use a Z in the beta but the last 3 numbers are build date codes.)

So we are technically on the release version here is the article and a screenshot of the Official build

RobXbalboa_0-1698691375002.png

https://samlover.com/2023/10/30/breaking-stable-one-ui-6-android-14-rolling-out-for-galaxy-s23-serie...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Discussions

Its Rolling out now, indeed the same build. beta 9 was the official test. only thing updated is apps.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
AnyeloPerez
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
When will it be available for the US Samsung Unlocked Version? Do I need to withdraw from the Beta enrollment?
0 Likes
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
No need to withdraw.
Beta program will close and the official release will be available via the update in settings as you normally have done with all the betas and patch updates prior with OUI5.
AnyeloPerez
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Appreciate the information! 😊
Solution
Options
Discussions

Its Rolling out now, indeed the same build. beta 9 was the official test. only thing updated is apps.

0 Likes
The_Chief
Nebula
Options
Discussions
If it's the exact same build, would Samsung even roll out an update or just a quick November security patch with a signed firmware to certify it as official? That way Google Wallet will start working.
Options
Discussions

Well usually once they feel the firmware is stable on our BETA versions. (they release it to us we run  it for a week or 2 then gets released)

If the build number is the same there is no changes to the OS, but there can be with the apps that are included.

next gotta be accepted by the carrier, then they push out the release version .

My guess no later than friday.  

0 Likes