Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Official Stable Oct 12th!!

(Topic created: 10-11-2022 07:20 AM)
CalCorCol
Star
Options
Discussions
Just read in my news feed the stable version will be released tomorrow... Anybody else read or herd this. Imtoo excited.

I can't wait for all the Goodluck apps to get updated. I really miss my phone personalized to the T. 

Sadly this will be my last beta. I've missed my phone too much 😆 

#ILove my Samsung.

8 Replies
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Discussions
All I read was is that they will discuss it tomorrow at SDC. I would not expect a release immediately following the announcement. It is possible, but unlikely. It will probably follow soon though unless more issues still need to be worked through that they find from feedback from everyone in the beta.

What do you mean you missed your phone too much by the way?
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Options
Discussions
CalCorCol.. yep, totally get it. Missing the Goodlock customizations. Even after the official release, whenever that will be, it has traditionally taken time for the Goodlock team to release their updates. This is my first Beta program and makes the wait longer to get Goodlock back as a result. LockStar, MultiStar, NavStar, HomeUp you are missed!
Options
Discussions
My home up and multi star are still engaged and running from the last settings I had before the switch to beta. I'm thankful
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Source
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
By the way, it is my understanding that we will have to wait for the official carrier releases for the official. The carriers do their testing cycles first. TMo has notoriously been last to update. It's gonna be a while even after Samsung releases what they believe to be the official. Some glitches I've posted and sent error logs to Samsung. Hoping these can be fixed!
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I read on here somewhere that we will still get the stable release first if we are carrier locked
0 Likes
Big_Daddy54
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Released to the carriers. Depends on the carrier how long before we get it. I wouldn't expect anything before Christmas though.