Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

One UI 4.0 Beta

(Topic created: 11-29-2021 08:18 AM)
Kevtech
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Does anyone know if Samsung is going to make the One UI 4.0 Beta available to the S20 series of phones.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Glad to hear that I was able to help you with a bit of info. Although I don't have specifics, I do believe you should get the official update within the next few weeks.

Since your question has been answered, please go ahead and mark the post as solved so that others with the same question can find the information they need quickly.

Take care!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "āœ“ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in context

0 Likes
13 Replies
LloydG
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yes, read sammobile.com
Kevtech
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
It's only for the S20 note, not the s20+ or the s20.
0 Likes
TheOgSeth
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yes. They are a really good place to go
0 Likes
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Hi there @Kevtech, I hope you're doing well.

From what I can see, Samsung has already opened up the OneUI 4/Android 12 beta for the S20 Line (S20, S20+, S20 Ultra) in the US for devices running Unlocked firmware. If you are on a carrier branded device, I don't think there will be a beta available. Based on my research, there have already been 2 beta versions. If you are on unlocked firmware but don't see the registration banner in Samsung Members, check back at another time as registration might be closed by now as the beta has been going for a few weeks.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "āœ“ Accept as Solution" button.
Kevtech
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Thanks. You answered my question. I have a carrier version of the S20+.
0 Likes
Solution
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Glad to hear that I was able to help you with a bit of info. Although I don't have specifics, I do believe you should get the official update within the next few weeks.

Since your question has been answered, please go ahead and mark the post as solved so that others with the same question can find the information they need quickly.

Take care!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

0 Likes
Kevtech
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how do I show the post as solved?
0 Likes
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
It looks like you got it covered šŸ™‚

Take care.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

0 Likes
ChazzP12
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm in the US & my S20 Ultra is unlocked & I never got the banner
0 Likes