Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI 5 Beta

(Topic created: 08-09-2022 03:59 PM)
ShounA
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
So far the only issue I'm having is with Facebook other than that I'm good. I haven't had a chance to do all the features due to me having COVID. 
0 Likes
13 Replies
SloMoJoe
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
What issue are you having? I was having an issue where when I tapped on a picture it would close the app. After deleting data and cache and logging back in it still did the same thing. Deleted Data & Cache again and Uninstalled Facebook and reinstalled it, and now I haven't had any issue
ShounA
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
The same issue. I did all those things and its still doing the same thing. I sent a error report about it.
0 Likes
SloMoJoe
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Have you tried to that and rebooting your phone before reinstalling Facebook? That might work
0 Likes
ShounA
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
YES
0 Likes
tapdiggity
Halo
Options
Discussions
I had a major issue once I downloaded one UI 5 Beta. The launcher kept crashing so I could not get to my apps. I didn't know what to do so I had my friend download another just so I could use my apps on my phone. How soon will it be before we get another update?
0 Likes
BobbyCarra
Nebula
Options
Discussions
That's bizarre, did you report it to Samsung via this app? Always report and send diagnostic data for assessment. Try deleting the cache and doing repair apps. Need to do it in the recovery mode menu.
0 Likes
tapdiggity
Halo
Options
Discussions
Yes i did send diagnostics to samsung but it was suggested that I unistall goodlock and maybe that might help.
0 Likes
ShortRound51
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
You need to uninstall the Home Up app in Good Lock.
tapdiggity
Halo
Options
Discussions
I did, and the launcher seems to be working now but not my air commands.
0 Likes