cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI 6 - First Impressions (Galaxy S23 Ultra)

(Topic created: 08-11-2023 01:30 AM)
AlexCasamar
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I now have One UI 6 on my Galaxy S23 Ultra. However, the OS, animations, smoothness, etc, all feel a bit off. Even the font is different. I'm not sure what to make of it at the moment as I've just got my hands on this beta software. Doing something as simple as changing the position of the clock on my lock screen made my phone momentarily crash and distorted the image quality of my lock screen wallpaper, to which I had to restart my phone to fix it. There are lots of small bugs that need to be looked at and fixed. Again, this is a beta software, so it's understandable.
8 Replies
Philosophics
Nebula
Options
Discussions
The font appears more fluid, less jagged.
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
The text can still shake, especially for the timer numbers. The numbers should be tabular instead of proportional.Screenshot_20230811_032121_Clock_1000012130_1691749281.png
AlexCasamar
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I'm having the same issue. The text/font appears a bit off. Luckily, this is a beta software. We're here to give input on all the issues.
0 Likes
missmotta
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yes. The new font has some small spacing issues. I'm giving it a go,but my default is usually Samsung One font. Perhaps they were going for a Google Sans look. Hard to say
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
Don't forget to report the bugs.
Philosophics
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Honestly, I'm not much of a fan of the new font.
Options
Discussions

How did you sign up?

USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team