cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI Crashing: Opening Folders (Workaround)

(Topic created: 09-22-2022 04:20 AM)
Options
Discussions
One UI home keeps crashing whenever I try to open a folder on the application drawer.. This happens everytime. 

Try searching for the application you desire to access here.

As a temporary workaround, I've found that pulling the individual application up by using the search window to work. I know it's inconvenient, but it'll work until the issue is resolved. 

I hope this helps. Let me know if this helps and feel free to share your experience. 

*Please keep in mind this as avoluntary beta program that you signed up for. 

17 Replies
userKZgnI86lTk
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yup exactly the same experience here. Hoping that the dev team sees this and pushes a fix.

Device: S22U (Unlocked on Verizon in the US)
Options
Discussions
Thanks for your feedback
S22U (T-MOBILE)
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
don't forget the error report 😉
Options
Discussions
Already done. Thanks for helping
Dhawk1202
Comet
Options
Discussions
Mine works perfectly. So far the update is flawless for me.
Options
Discussions
I'm happy for you. That's great!
0 Likes
KBWolf
Comet
Options
Discussions
I think the cause of it is HomeUp popup folders. I know you're not able to enable HomeUp, but if you had it enabled before the beta, it stayed enabled. With beta 3, Samsung changed something with the folders (they said in the patch notes) which probably messed with the pop-up folders. That's just my theory. It's annoying, yes, but I'm gonna keep HomeUp installed for everything else I use it for.
userKZgnI86lTk
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Aha! Yes, I do have the pop up folders. That could be it.
Options
Discussions
Yes, I was thinking that was the possible culprit. However I'll work around it. I like the other features that the module brings. Thanks
0 Likes