Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

One ui 6 watch beta

(Topic created: Monday)
Zo5
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

Cant install samsung watch4 manager. It's saying I have it downloaded, but it's not. 

Saying it's downloaded šŸ‘‡ (scroll to see)

Screenshot_20240701-143710_Galaxy Store.png

It's not downloaded šŸ‘‡ (scroll to bottom)

Screenshot_20240701-144346_Galaxy Watch4 Manager.png

I tried uninstalling the non-beta version and installing the beta version, it said that the beta can't download. I have enough storage on my phone. What do I do??? 

0 Likes
3 Replies
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Discussions

Maybe the new beta app is not supported (or not yet supported) on your phone. The screenshots you showed could imply that your phone has a punch hole camera at the upper left, which might be an 'old' Samsung phone.

Can you install the Samaung health beta app?

Zo5
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

Yes, the Samsung health beta app downloaded much faster and smoother than expected. I have a 2021 Samsung A21 4G. I think it's still a relatively new phone but Samsung stopped sending One UI updates to it about a year ago. So I guess it's not that new lol. šŸ˜‚ 

0 Likes
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Zo5,

Thank you for your participation in Beta program. 

For Watch Beta, we only support BT/US models only regardless of your phone model. 

Generally, waiting may resolve this issue as it takes some time for your device to register on Beta server and allow you to participate (If not, you may close Members app > Clear cache on app > reboot > retry).

Since you've downloaded Samsung Health Beta app already, you can browse to Galaxy Store again (Members notification > Join One UI Watch noti > Select "Samsung Health" to take you to Galaxy store > Scroll down to see "View Beta apps" > Download Galaxy Manager Beta app). 

Screenshot_20240702_091555_Galaxy Store.jpgScreenshot_20240702_091600_Galaxy Store.jpg

Regards,

One UI Beta Team