Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Opting out of beta

(Topic created: 01-05-2022 04:02 PM)
Options
Discussions
Everybody says give the beta team some time to sort out all these problems. Giving all kinds of excuses, having problem with google play store. Yet we still stuck on beta 3 and verizon has official a12 software update. Only uneducated would defend without any knowledge about how thongs work. Whats their excuse now. 

ClownsšŸ¤” 
11 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @This-is-me ,

We are working with Google on resolving play store issue. Please note same issue happens on all Android 12 devices. As for Verizon receiving official software update, Carrier locked devices usually receive update ahead of unlocked devices.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

EyeAmTJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
The official is rolling out to everyone it's the waiting game now on what country and what carrier is getting it now and when they gonna push it out šŸ¤·šŸ¾
Options
Discussions
Verizon usa is on official yet beta still on beta 3 out of 4. So either they dont care and released trash code to verizon customers. Or they dont care about beta enrollees. Either way its a double whammy. Then hearing about rollback from 12gb to 8gb for the s22ultra. I know for sure I am done with dungsung. Nothing anymore with dungsung is about the customers. They will not get one more cent from me.
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
You don't get what I'm saying. There is no more beta as there is an official release. So go cry to Apple cause you clearly don't pay attention to the tech world. The official roll out is happening and the s20 line is getting android 12. So go cry to another manufacturer cause you can't wait for your device to get the release
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Tell me you are entitled without telling me you are entitled. They fixed the Google issue and the official rollout is happening. Your carrier is who you are waiting on. Before you say oh my phone is unlocked it DOESNT MATTER. T mobile said they have to make sure it works with the network
Options
Discussions
You dont make no sense. This beta is for structly UNLOCKED devices. No matter what sim you use. It is unlocked. Dont respond because you still on beta 3 when uts 4 beta trail. You are a dancer. Dont respond to nothing I write. They clowned everybody in this beta. Dunsung dont care about you. Leave my post now!
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
It doesn't matter you use a sim card which is connected to a carrier. Unlocked devices have to go through more to make sure it works on the network a rep from t mobile and samsung told me that when I asked about monthly security updates
Michael6969
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Bro how long have you had your phone? Everyone knows unlocked phones get updates based on their carriers. You could even swap your sim with a Verizon one and get the update. Stop whining like a baby
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
That's what I'm saying. But no they would rather whine about it and complain to eveyone. This is why people ignore or leave cause people like them. It makes anyone looking think the beta which is optional is not useful or a waste of time