Did you mean: 

Original topic:

PLEASEEEEE DONT CHANGE THE EMOJISSSSSSSSSSSS IF U HAVE ONE UI 6 BETA PLEASE

(Topic created: 08-23-2023 12:31 AM)
Beandon
Constellation
Options
Discussions
IF U HAVE ONE UI 6 OR ARE IN THE BETAAAA PLEASEEEE REPORT THOSE EMOJIS THEY SUCKKKKKKKK I DO NOT WANT THOSE WHEN I UPGRADE I UNDERSTAND THAT IT ISNT ONLY ME WITH AN OPINION BUT I JUST REALLY DISLIKE THEM IT LOOKS LIKE GOOGLE AND APPLE MADE A HORRIBLE MIXTURE.
6 Replies
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Discussions
They can't make everyone happy. If they change it a lot will be. Personally I don't care as the way they look doesn't affect my life negatively or positively.
BThaDynasty
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Use a 3rd party app or keyboard it would change that for ya
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Discussions
Emojis are images. Find an app that has ones you'll like. I'd rather like it with less emoji and more actual words, even so I'm going to shout at others.

🥯 🙂 😎 These look ok
0 Likes
userPyPcIZXL9R
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I just asked them to tweak the 😮💨 emoji, lol. It just doesn't give the same expression that iOS counterpart does.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

BayouBoy3
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
You doing right. Voice your opinion. That's what this beta is for. You don't like it then tell em.
0 Likes