Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Palette Customizing.

(Topic created: 08-28-2022 09:41 AM)
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
OK, on using the palette color scheme which is better than in UI 4.1, I'm not understanding how the application of the theme I chose is applied to the icons. For example, I have the color combo I like and it nice. 

But one choice while in the palette settings is that it (supposedly) allows the theme to be applied to the icons. When I do that, the icons are all simply changed to the default Samsung icons. 

Am I not understanding that direct function? 

4 Replies
cory00
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Currently only certain apps support it. Samsung apps do not. Hopefully they fix it in the next beta.
0 Likes
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
This is a Samsung function in the settings. It's not a 3rd party app.
0 Likes
cory00
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I know. But the app has to support themed icons. It's up to the app developers. In beta 1, only Samsung apps matched, in beta 2 they added the monet theming for third party apps, so all of those match, but now samsung apps don't. They're back to their normal icons. Notice how some of the icons match in the image? That's themed icons. Screenshot_20220828_223609_One UI Home_1000001950_1661744169.jpg
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

This is a known issue for Beta 2 where Samsung app icons are not matching the selected theme. 

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team