Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Pop up view issue

(Topic created: 08-06-2022 11:48 AM)
Michael6969
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
1. I cannot change the size of youtube pop up view by dragging from corners. Only double tapping but that's just sets it to max size. 

2. Also when immediately in pop up view, the phone takes a full 2 seconds to be able to interact with the pop up view. 

For example I swipe up with a video playing to put youtube in pop up view, I now want to pause from the pop up view player, tapping anything in the pop up view will not work for 2 seconds it will interact with whatever may be behind it, like a widget or an app icon in the home screen. 
0 Likes
7 Replies
Dhawk1202
Comet
Options
Discussions
Weird... Mine works great. That would be annoying I use this all of the time.
0 Likes
JBDiGG
Halo
Options
Discussions
Fooling around with it. S22 Ultra unlocked on ATT. I am able to resize by dragging any corner or side. Able to interact immediately as well.

Maybe try restarting your device.
cusuco
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I'm having the same issue i cant resize the youtube picture in picture by dragging from the corner with one finger
0 Likes
JBDiGG
Halo
Options
Discussions
Maybe I am not understanding this, But picture in picture... Are you able to resize that? I thought not. I think you can only double tap the PiP to make it a larger window.

Only the pop-up view is able to be resized. That is where you open the multitasking overview and click on the app icon header and choose pop-up view. That one is resizeable by dragging the edges.
0 Likes
Michael6969
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
It's not only double tap to resize. You could drag from the corners. Used it all the time
JBDiGG
Halo
Options
Discussions
Just tried it on my tablet. Learn something new everyday. 🤣 Yeah I cannot do it on the beta software either.

Thanks.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Please erase the device cache using steps below. If issue persists, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
  3. When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Side key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
  8. When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Side key to restart the device.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes