Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Problems installing watch faces

(Topic created: 07-13-2022 11:18 PM)
likearaptor
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

So with the first beta I noticed this problem and posted it in the forums. I read told it would be fixed but in all betas including the new version 4, I still have the same problem. I install a watch from the play store either from my phone or on the watch. I go to select it on my watch and it's not there. I have to go to the watch manager on the phone to select it from the downloads section. I've also updated the Galaxy gear wear app with every beta  and it doesn't help. Anyone else seeing this still?

Original post:

So I noticed installed a lot of watch faces to my watch from my phone's Google play store and selected the option to send to my watch device. It appeared they installed but I couldn't select them when holding down on the home screen to select a different watch face. But inside the Galaxy wear app they show installed and I can click them in the app and then they appear in my favorites and then it opens on my watch. But it looks like I have to do this with each one, and there were like 20 I installed. Is anyone seeing this?

0 Likes
0 Replies