Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Problems with audio and microphone

(Topic created: 08-25-2022 08:17 AM)
JulioAlexander
Constellation
Options
Discussions
It has happened to someone that when sending a voice on whatsapp it freezes for a moment and they are heard choppy, in addition to the notification of the green dot on the right that the microphone is in use even though they have already closed the application.

Another problem is that when making calls people sometimes sound like robots.
4 Replies
MattURL
Star
Options
Discussions
I also had the same choppy audio problem on beta one. It also happened when trying to play audio over bluetooth. I submitted error reports on beta one.

I just updated to beta two, have yet to find out if it was fixed or not. Are you on beta two and still experiencing this?
0 Likes
JulioAlexander
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I also sent a report with beta 1 and update to beta 2 and still the problem persists.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

MattURL
Star
Options
Discussions
I've just resent the error report. Hopefully the log was sent correctly this time.
0 Likes