Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Quick Panel Background color

(Topic created: 09-25-2023 07:30 AM)
usertO2aPltgWb
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Not sure if this is a beta issue but the background of my quick panel is a solid grey color and I can't figure out how to change it. I can change the color of the icons through that pallette feature or changing it to light mode, but the background stays a solid grey color. 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Discussions
You might have this option turned on.Screenshot_20230925_103617_Settings.jpg

View solution in context

6 Replies
usertO2aPltgWb
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Screenshots of my quick panelScreenshot_20230925_102611_One UI Home.jpgScreenshot_20230925_102606_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Discussions
You might have this option turned on.Screenshot_20230925_103617_Settings.jpg
usertO2aPltgWb
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
You're amazing 👏 🤩
Options
Discussions
Thank you Red Giant.
I had no idea, but the solid gray was annoying. Turned the setting off and much better now. See before and after shots. Awesomeness! 😎

As a side note, I don't like animations so that stays off.
Like the screens to be instant.
Reduce animations in Developer options too. Need for speed. No time for cartoons. 😆Screenshot_20230925_200209_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20230925_201401_Microsoft Launcher.jpg
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
RFox1
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I am having a similar but different problem.  I do not want the drop down to have any grey.  I often work at night and want the drop down to be completely black to match the dark theme exactly.  It is an eye sore to have a dark screen interrupted by it getting unexpectedly brighter due to going from black to grey.  Is there a way to have it remain fully black and white without the greying effect?

0 Likes