Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Random Music

(Topic created: 09-26-2023 03:22 AM)
Atx4five
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Has anyone have random music play? During the day I usually will have pandora playing until 5pm when I get off work. Randomly during the night it will just start playing again and sometimes after I turn my alarm off. Has this happened to anyone else? When it randomly playsthe music bar isn't in the notifications so I'm not accidentally touching it.
5 Replies
Atodman
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yeah I have it happen from time to time with beta 4... definitely after a restart
0 Likes
UsuiReikiMaster
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I haven't
0 Likes
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions
Mines been doing it since the first beta. Device care, clean memory works but starts up again especially after reboot. Force stopping the app works till it randomly starts again. Noticing low free ram as well. I dont think apps are being released from ram properly.
0 Likes
JRMartinez
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Free Pandora version don't have option to turn off auto start
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes