Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Routine glitch

(Topic created: 08-27-2022 11:52 AM)
NotHughMahn
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

Using my battery routine widget causes the home screen to glitch in different ways. Not sure why it happens, but very annoying when it does.

S22 Ultra
OneUI 5.0 Beta
Routine function: extra dim, lower brightness, low processing speed, battery saving medium, aod off

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Discussions
That's because it changes the screen resolution and one UI home doesn't update properly. Just go into the system apps and force stop one UI home. This is been a bug for a very long time, even in the public OSes

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
Options
Discussions
That's because it changes the screen resolution and one UI home doesn't update properly. Just go into the system apps and force stop one UI home. This is been a bug for a very long time, even in the public OSes
NotHughMahn
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Alright, i just never had the issues before, so I assumed it was a beta bug.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes