Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S22 ULTRA mobile internet issues

(Topic created: 10-10-2022 05:19 AM)
Riderboysjourney
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

I have been facing issues in order to get internet after the 5G launched by Airtel. In the Beta program the device is not regiestered as 5G software not updated by Samsung. So i am niether getting 4g nor 5G.  Can some body help ASAP

0 Likes
4 Replies
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
You probably won't get 5G until you get the official release. On Twitter people are saying the carriers along with samsung have to push a software update to it. Also you probably won't get 5G for a bit if they just released it
0 Likes
Riderboysjourney
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

It is already working for many here. i have spoken to Samsung Customer Service and they confirmed it is only few mobiles which are facing this isse and they will send the software update soon.

0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Riderboysjourney
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

I have updated application already and also sent the error reports and I have not recieved any updates still.

0 Likes